Green Tea Smoothie
1 1/2 cups of green tea
1 cup of lacinato kale
1 cup of spinach
1 cup of frozen blueberries
1 tbsp of coconut oil
1 tbsp of bee pollen
1 tbsp of raw, local honey
Mixed well in a blender and sipped throughout the morning. This is a super energizing smoothie!
half of a watermelon (rind included)
4 leaves of lacinato kale
Juiced. Sweet with a hint of tartness and super refreshing!
- chicken marsala
- grilled chicken with red and orange peppers
- grilled chicken salad (with kale, hardboiled eggs, carrots, tomatoes, avocados)
- restocked fridge and cabinets with colorful fruits and veggies, whey powder mix, and green superfood mix.
- long evening walk on Day 5
- I reached for some (and by some I mean a dozen) leftover Cadbury Mini Eggs from Easter.
- I keep forgetting to drink water throughout the day until I realize I'm dehydrated.
- I keep pushing exercise for the evening, but by then I'm too tired to get out there.
- exercise in the morning/walk in the evening
- drink at least 7 glasses of water throughout the day
- make more smoothies/juices in the afternoon
- resist the chocolate, for now